Cost-Efficient, Results-Oriented Civil Litigation Representation
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Towe, Ball, Mackey, Sommerfeld & Turner, PLLP, represents Montana businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation.
Helping Businesses And Individuals Successfully Resolve Disputes
We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Business litigation and breach of contract: Resolving disputes between partners, between shareholders and business leadership, between businesses and between customers and businesses.
- Property damage and insurance claims: Usually representing plaintiffs seeking relief after a disaster or accident.
- Personal injury claims, products liability and medical malpractice claims and lawsuits: Pursuing compensation for people injured in vehicle accidents or as a result of product defects or medical negligence.
- Construction litigation and oil field injuries: Litigation involving any parties relevant to construction activities and oil fields, including injured workers, subcontractors; resolving disputes involving property owners.
- Consumer litigation and many other types of torts.
Put A Strong, Determined Litigator To Work For You
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. Our skilled litigation lawyers offer clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain Towe, Ball, Mackey, Sommerfeld & Turner, PLLP, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Our trial attorneys provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interests in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on could achieve the best result, we take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready For Trial
Towe, Ball, Mackey, Sommerfeld & Turner, PLLP, has the determination, tenacity and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation gives us an edge as an assertive, strategic advocate.